Prospective members must:
- Hold (or be retired from) a professional, proprietary, executive, managerial, or community position
- Have demonstrated a commitment to service through personal involvement
- Be able to meet the club’s attendance or community project participation requirements
- Members are expected to attend weekly club meetings.
- They must pay annual dues to their clubs (which also covers Rotary district and Rotary International affiliation fees), and
- They’re expected to participate in local or international Rotary club activities or projects.
- Clubs encourage members to aspire to club leadership or committee roles.
- A member must attend or make up at least 50% of club regular meetings or satellite club meetings, or
- Engage in club projects, other events and activities for at least 12 hours in each half of the year, or
- A proportionate combination of both.
NEW MEMBER APPLICATION FORM
If you are interested in joining the Rotary eClub Safari, please fill out the application form below. Our Membership team will contact you with more information about your application.
All questions with an * must be completed.